Where to start?
So now that you’re in the know about the basics, how do you get started? Ask yourself some key questions to set your priorities.
Define your goals
- What do you want to achieve with the platform?
- What results do you want to see?
Assess your needs
- Are you looking for a single solution, or to drive a full digital transformation?
- Remember those nonfunctional requirements? Now is the time to think about which ones you prioritize.
- Will you launch the platform in a single department, multiple departments, or enterprise-wide?
Have a think about these so you’ll be ready to take a deep dive with us into Episode 2 of the No-Code Platform Buyer’s Guide, exploring the crucial features for your use case.